Information We Collect
For a better experience on “ERDLC.ORG”, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your IP and User Agent. The information we collect will be used to improve the user experience.
How We Use Your Information
Your information allows us to:
- Enhance user experience and navigation.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the website.
- Detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
Tracking & Cookies Data
- Google Analytics: A service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States and allows us to notice user behavior and improve our web services accordingly.
- Google Adsense: We use Google AdSense to display ads to our users.
- Jetpack: Helps us in performance monitoring and improving website speed and experience.
- Wordfence: A security plugin that helps keep our site safe from malicious attacks.
GDPR Data Protection Rights (European Economic Area Residents)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. You have the right to:
- Access, update, or delete the personal information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
California Privacy Rights (California Residents)
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides specific rights to California residents, including:
- The right to notice.
- The right to opt-out.
- The right of access.
- The right to equal service and price, even if they exercise their privacy rights.
LGPD Data Protection Rights (Brazil Residents)
For users residing in Brazil, the Brazilian General Data Protection Law (Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados Pessoais, or “LGPD”) grants several rights regarding the use and processing of personal data:
- Confirmation of the existence of the processing.
- Access to data.
- Correction of incomplete, inaccurate, or out-of-date data.
- Anonymization, blocking, or deletion of unnecessary or excessive data.
- Portability of data to another service or product provider.
- Deletion of personal data processed with the consumer’s consent.
- Information about public and private entities with which the organization has shared data.
- Information about the possibility of denying consent and the consequences of such denial.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers.